Our introduction to the most famous and majestic sights of Kashmir, this itinerary will traverse through the Valleys in Pahalgam to The Peaks of Gulmarg and along the way take you to the journey of Srinagar and its hidden gems.
Srinagar Airport and transfer to Houseboat; our rep will be waiting for you at the Airport and will assist you with the Transfers.
Afternoon visit Shankaracharya Temple / Takht-e-Suleiman and enjoy a Panoramic view of the valley and then visit famous Mughal gardens of Cheshmashahi, Nishat and Shalimar.
Meals – Dinner
Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (95kms/3hrs approx one way)
After breakfast proceed for a trip to Pahalgam located at an altitude of 7200 ft famously known as village of shepherds & the most famous place for Indian Film Industry.
En-route view the world famous Saffron Fields, Awantipura Ruins (9th century temples housing temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Lord Shiva) and Martand Temple (Sun temple). Day is at leisure to enjoy this charming valley, evening back to Srinagar.
Some Recommended Optional tours locally available (Baisaran view point, Betaab valley or Aru Valley among others)
Meals – Breakfast and Dinner
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (56kms/2hrs approx one way)
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion trip to Gulmarg (8700 ft) also known as meadow of flower. Day is at leisure to enjoy this charming valley, evening back to Srinagar.
Some Recommended Optional Activities locally available Gondola** (cable car), Horse ridding, Nature walk and activities like Skiing, Snowboarding & Sledging during the winter months.
Late evening – Shopping trip in City.
Meals – Breakfast and Dinner
** We highly recommend booking Gondola Ticket from Srinagar TRC itself to avoid heavy rush of tourists at Gulmarg
Srinagar City Departure
After Breakfast you will take Morning Shikara ride on the Lake and later Check out and Depart to Srinagar Airport / bus station for onward journey.
Meals – Breakfast
What's Included In Your Package
- Welcome drink on Arrival
- 3 Nights Stay in Deluxe House Boat in Dal or Nagin Lake as per availability
- 1 Night stay at Srinagar using Hotel Zabarvan/ Hotel Newpark or Similar
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of itinerary
- 1 Shikara Ride
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All sightseeing & transfer as per Itinerary using an SUV ( Non A/C )
- Services of Driver cum Guide for any assistance or information
- All Taxes & Tolls are included
What's Excluded In Your Package
- Expenses of personal nature like water, food other than mentioned in itinerary, other personal expenses like laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping and other personal items.
- Entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary, Cable Car, Ponies, Water sports or winter sports.
- Private Guide if required.
- Stay Extension or Room Upgrades .
- Any detour from the above itinerary or any additional sightseeing/activities.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies or additional tax increases in Hotel/Houseboat.
- Tips and Gratuities to Guides and Drivers
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ( What’s Included Section )
- 30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour Cost
- 30 to 20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour Cost.
- 20 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour Cost
- 10 to 05 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Tour Cost
- Less than 5 days prior to arrival or No Show: 100% of the Tour Cost
- No refund for any unused tour inclusions such as missed meals, tour as per Itinerary or Transportation.
Terms & Conditions
- Check In / Check Out time is – 12:00 noon.
- Car on disposal – as per the itinerary (9:30 to 6:00 pm)
- Guide Service additional @ INR 800/-
Limitations and Liability
- While as we keep the guest comfort as our prime priority and work in all possible manner and resources towards that, there at time things beyond our control; hence
- If there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra
- Additional Charges arising due to Local strike, Medical Emergency or Govt regulation will be billed additionally.
|02N House Boat + 01N Hotel
- Tour Pricing per person on Twin Sharing
- Govt. Applicable Taxes @ 3.09% additional on the total Package
- Valid Till 31st October, 2013
Deluxe House Boat in Dal or Nagin Lake as per availability
Hotel Zabarvan –
03 Star Hotel located at the Boulevard Road facing the Dal Lake. This property is located 13 kilometers away from airport has 27 elegantly furnished rooms which are centrally heated and have either mountains or the lake view. Facilities offered include, Complimentary newspaper, Shopping Arcade, Phone Facilities, Major Credit Cards Accepted, Power backup, travel desk, laundry service, Room Service among others.
Hotel Newpark –
03 Star Hotel facing Dal Lake having 88 rooms and all standard facilities like Currency exchange, Wi Fi internet services (Charge), Car rental, Luggage storage, Well furnished rooms, Laundry and dry cleaning, Cable TV with multi channel facilities, Multi Cuisine restaurant, Valet parking facilities, Shopping Arcade, E.P.A.B.X, Safe deposit, 24 hours power backup
Srinagar City –
The summer capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River; the city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits. Srinagar is one of several places that has been called the "Venice of the East" notably famous for its lakes, which include Dal Lake and Nagin Lake and Mughal gardens such as Cheshmashahi (the royal fountains); Pari Mahal (the palace of the fairies); Nishat Bagh (the garden of spring); Shalimar Bagh and the Naseem Bagh and most recently opened Tulip Gardens.
(Meaning; Meadow of Flowers) is a hill station and a very popular skiing destination. Easily accessible from Srinagar in under 2 hours by car or bus. The peak season starts with the snowfall in December and lasts until March and the summer (April till Sep) is equally busy with tourists.
Gulmarg is very famous because of its "Gulmarg Gondola," one of the highest cable cars in the world, reaching 3,979 meters. Besides that Gulmarg has the highest green golf course in the world and outdoor sports like trekking, mountain biking and horse riding and places of religious importance like BABA RESHI.
is a town located on the banks of river Lidder at an altitude of 7200 ft. from sea level. It is a world famous hill station and popular tourist destination, the area holds a rich cover of vegetation and the dominant forest consisting of conifers. Every year, thousands visit Pahalgam. A number of treks in this region begin from Pahalgam, like the Kolahoi Glacier, situated up the Lidder Valley; another important places likes Betaab Valley; is a very famous tourist spot situated at a distance of 15 kilometers from Pahalgam and Aru valley noted for its scenic meadows, lakes and mountains is located around 12 from Pahalgam, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar lake.
Pahalgam is also associated with the annual Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari (2,895 m), is the starting point of the yatra that takes place every year in the month of Sawan (July to August).